1. Set up stuff for my big meeting on Thursday.
2. Ate too many Cheez-Its, but found out I'm not the only one.
3. Tried a new flavor of Orbit gum (Mint Mojito, yum!). Kinda makes me want to have a cocktail.
4. Reorganized my desk. And put pictures up by using binder clips hung on push pins. Pretty ingenious I'd say.
5. Ate a Shin cup for lunch before realizing it had MSG in it. And now I'm freaking out even more since finding this: "Nong Shim Shin Cup Noodles (along with other Nong Shim Pot Noodle products including Beef, Chicken, Seafood and Kimchi flavours) were withdrawn from sale in the UK by their importer G. Costa & Company Ltd in 2005 due to the undeclared presence of irradiated ingredients."
Shit. I love these spicy korean ramen bowls....WHAT AM I GONNA DO!??!