Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Things I love

I have a couple must reads in what I like to call my "Blog Rounds" which include (shamefully) Perez Hilton (several times a day, he updates often until about 6pm), Jezebel (also several times a day, never fails for thought provoking, pants-peeing funny content), Nerve (once a week for personal essays), Slate (when I'm really bored), Pop Candy (once a day), Valleywag (once a day) and Underwire (once a day).

And on these numerous sites there are just some columns or weekly bits I just HAVE to read when they are up. Among them include the Snap Judgements on Jezebel, Ask Tionna on Gawker and Crying in Restaurants by Sarah Hepola.

If you get a chance to read these please do and let me know how you like them. I just want to share the love.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is Tionna Smalls. I like your site as well. Thanks for the love and keep reading.