Like spray painting freeway overpasses. But this is not the case with NaBloPoMo tagging.
DT Kelly over at SGEP tagged my blog (it's like a modern form of chain letters isn't it?) and so here I go myself. Here are, the rules...
Link to the person that tagged you, and post the rules on your blog.
Share 7 facts about yourself.
Tag 7 random people at the end of your post, and include links to their blogs.
Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
Alright 7 Facts about me:
1. I have a dog named Heidi.
2. I got married this year in Bulgaria.
3. I'm working on a children's book based on a little girl I know.
4. I used to own horses.
5. I care a lot about, and am very loyal to my friends
6. I can't drink anymore. Really! I can't! What happened to me?
7. I miss the people at my old job.
And the unlucky victims are:
Say it, don't spray it (not so random but oh well!)
The Adventures of Wanderlust Gyrl!
The Secret of Living
I have things...
The Velveteen Mind