Friday, October 19, 2007

Ciao Westwood!

It's been five years since I moved to Westwood village from Newport, and circumstances have made it necessary for me to finally leave the place I have for so long considered home.

I will truly miss walking into the village, having a coffee, going to whole foods, running into random friends on the sidewalk.

I spent four great years at UCLA in Westwood. I met my husband at my favorite cafe on the corner of Gayley and Kinross. I'll miss sitting on the sidewalk and watching the traffic go by. The energy that accompanies each new quarter at UCLA, as students go from the bars during the beginning of the quarter to the cafes during midterms. I'll miss the friends I made at Borders, the people I met at Elysee. But alas, it's time to make new memories. But, it's so hard to say goodbye to yesterday...



No comments: