Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Biding my time

I've been writing so much today! On the company blog, on yelp, it's craziness. I wrote a bunch of reviews for my new neighborhood which is very exciting. I plan on doing that more often.

Anyways, on a random note I found this way cool recipe on evite (weird I know right?) which I totally think Im gonna try for my housewarming party (coming up soon, details tk).

Jack-o’-Lantern Cheeseball
  • 6 8-ounce packages cream cheese, softened
  • 3 4-ounce packages goat cheese, softened
  • 1 cup grated Parmesan
  • ½ teaspoon salt
  • ½ teaspoon pepper
  • 1 orange bell pepper
  • 1 large pretzel stick (such as Snyder’s “Rods”) broken into a 2-inch piece
  • 1 2-ounce container of black poppy seeds
  • Pitted green olives, sliced
Isn't that just crazy? Click here for full recipe.

No comments: