Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Bobby Jindal annouces his bid for President in 2012

Okay, maybe not so much. But listening to Jindal in the gym tonight reminded me of something I heard on NPR about Obama not being able to stop campaigning until after the 2012 election. Jindal's delivery of the GOP response to Obama's speech sounded like a campaign speech.



Do you guys notice how much he sounds like a preacher in Sunday school? It totally creeps me out. When I asked my friend Emily about it, she said that he'd have to talk like a preacher in order to win the gubernatorial election in Louisiana.

But seriously people, Republicans are looking at Jindal as their hope to restore the GOP to the white house--their ethnic bid for the presidency.

It sounds like the GOP is going to do everything they can to cast a shadow of doubt on Obama in order to sway public opinion and get their candidate in office in 2012. It's like the election campaign never ended. So much for bipartisanship.



I shit you not. This is happening.

p.s. this is totally the picture of the day... amazing.

No comments: