Sunday, February 22, 2009

What I'm listening to

These are the songs I just downloaded, and will be listening to probably on repeat for the next month.

The 5th Dimension, Wedding Bell Blues

Mostly thanks to this.

Duffy, Enough Love

From the "How to Lose Friends and Alienate People" Soundtrack.
(simon pegg is a god)

Mason Jennings, I Love You and Buddha Too


Neil Young, Harvest Moon

Reminds me of growing up in the Desert.

Supergrass, Alright

Clueless, anyone?

And finally, I wrote my new story to these four songs, which I have very kindly uploaded so you could listen to them in sequence (read: I couldn't find them on YT)

Nevermind. Youtube disabled the audio on the video I uploaded because it had 3rd party content. I'm over it. Download these songs if you are interested:

Andrew Bird:
Ambivalence Waltz
Beware
And so...
Respiration

No comments: