Monday, June 16, 2008

This is a post about shopping

Ruth's wedding is coming up, and I won't lie to you and tell you that I'm going to go pick some old dress out of my closet for the occasion. I will fully admit to my obsession with dresses.

I have more dresses hanging in my closet than anything else (with the exception of coats...more on that later), but I have decided to take this opportunity to buy something new, something fun, something beautiful. To be honest, I'll probably end up with something more like this, because Boyan and I are saving up to buy this...but, anyways I'm sure there will be more posts like this to come. Let me know which dress you like best.

In no particular order:


1 comment:

Ruth said...

ooooo, dresses, i love dresses too and that thurley dress is adorable.