Saturday, July 01, 2006

Another celeb sighting


I never thought I'd say this but thank God for the L.A. Film festival. I saw Mr. Walken taking a stroll down Kinross avenue yesterday. He looked old and weathered but I was happy I got the chance to see him anyways.

-This watch. This watch was on your Daddy's wrist when he was shot down over Hanoi. He was captured and put in a Vietnamese prison camp. Now he knew if the gooks ever saw the watch it'd be confiscated. The way your Daddy looked at it, that watch was your birthright. And he'd be damned if any slopeheads were gonna put their greasy yella hands on his boy's birthright. So he hid it in the one place he knew he could hid something. His ass. Five long years, he wore this watch up his ass. Then when he died of dysentery, he gave me the watch. I hid this uncomfortable hunk of metal up my ass for two years. Then, after seven years, I was sent home to my family. And now, little man, I give the watch to you.


Thank you Christopher Walken. Thank you.

No comments: